Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Year Gone By

Yikes.

My kids got a glimpse of a picture from this blog today, and started scanning it like crazy to see what else was on it. Now that they can read and operate a computer, this little bloggy thing has HUGE appeal to them.

And of course, it has sat untouched for roughly a year.

Bad Mom.

OK let, see.... we had Halloween:


We had our family pictures taken


We got two 3-wheelers (don't ask)



We had Thanksgiving at our house



We welcomed a new nephew - Mason Dudley!



We had a Superbowl Party - GO PACK!


We made a HUGE snowman


and
I went to 'Tony & Tina's Wedding' in my crazy zebra dress


I think that gets us up to speed. Sort of. Missing a lot of the fun details - but this will have to do. :/








2 comments:

Terra said...

You all look great! The boys are ADORABLE! I was SHOCKED to see your blog hit my reader this morning! It is fun to see you back out here!

Nikki said...

I KNOW - SHOCKING! :0 I was thinking of you the other day - saw a CUTE owl ring. Almost bought it for you, but wondered if you're getting flocked with owl crap. Are you? :)