Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shed-tastic!

Well if you can believe it - the shopping trip with the boys actually went FINE! I'm sure I went overboard on the 'prep' by reminding them 49,000 times of all the things not to do unless they want to be banned from shopping with me ever again.  And by a random stroke of luck, the first store we stopped at had these awesome little Nikes in the SCHOOL COLORS.  I raved about how cool they were, until I had him semi-convinced that he in fact wanted them... either that or he was on to me - that I had already made up my mind and he better just take them.  Charlie did, however, score a pair of Converse while we were there.  He didn't really need another pair, but if you'll recall - I bought him some ugly skater-style shoes on our last trip that I have always hated - so I was happy to see him start sporting a normal looking shoe - oh and they were on sale!

Since then I've been busy staring out my window all week watching a crew of guys build us a shed, yes a SHED!  


  Hard to believe we went from this (left) to this (right) in less than one week!





I am so excited to get everything from our garage moved to the nice new shed, so I can actually park my vehicle inside! Woot! Woot! I've only had to scrape once so far, but I'm hoping it will be my LAST.  I've never had an attached garage in my life! Always, my car with the half-hazard scraping lines all over it, screamed "I don't have a garage! I park outside!" Well, no longer! 

Now if there was only something I could do about the inch of dust currently covering my vehicle that screams, "I LIVE ON GRAVEL!!!!".  Ha.  One thing at a time...

1 comment:

Terra said...

one thing at a time...I could use that shed for all the excess junk in our home!!!!!!!!!!!!