Saturday, December 19, 2009

My life in Pictures

Since I've missed quite a few postings over the past months, I decided there's just no way (or time) for me to create back-dated posts for each event. And since a picture is worth 1000 words, I figured this would make up for lost time. Enjoy!

Oct 16 
My best buddies Erin and Lyn came for a visit. We drank wine and 
made huge vats of chili for my IA vs. WI football party the next day.




(and yes, my we were wearing the same shirt!)



Oct 17 
IA vs. WI tailgate PARTY!



Oct 20
 I started selling Scentsy products!  
Check out my website
 Oct 22 
I prepared bunches of sweets for our Friends of the Library Bake sale - it was a success!


Oct 27 
We attended the Corridor Business Journal's "Forty under 40" Awards banquet 
at which Ben was an honoree!   :-)


Oct 31 
we trick-or-treated with Ben's cousins



Nov 14 
we threw a baby shower for Ben's sister




Nov 26 
we had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with my Dad, his girlfriend,
and my brother and his lovely family. 





Nov 28  
I attended Ben's cousin's bachelorette party 


Nov 29 
 Jake got his first pair of Cover-Alls - an essential out here!


Dec 5  
we went to the parade of lights in Cedar Rapids with friends


whew! :-)

2 comments:

Terra said...

HOLY MOLY! You have been busy girl! You look fantastic too by the way!!!

Kelly Polark said...

Fun pics!! Love Jake's coveralls!
See you all soon!