Friday, July 24, 2009

Creature Seekers



As we ready ourselves to depart on our week long vacation to Hayward, WI, I'm getting myself into 'beast bird and fish' mode.  If this trip is anything like last year, I'll be up to my eyeballs in fish, crawdads, frogs and any other little creature the boys can get their hands on.  I've had a little practice getting into the swing of things here as of late...


I'd be lying if I said I didn't scream like a girl when this next photo was taken.  
Can you guess why?


Let's try that again...


RIBBIT!

3 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

Cute pics! I am very looking forward to catching frogs in Hayward! I've been doing that all my life!

Kelly Polark said...

Cute pics! I am very looking forward to catching frogs in Hayward! I've been doing that all my life!

Terra said...

Hey di you know Hailey wants a pet frog?