Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wailin' for Palin



When I opened my computer this morning and saw that Sarah Palin was resigning - I was shocked. I thought, why in the world would she do that?! But, after watching her speech and listening to her reasoning, I completely understand (and I'm thoroughly disgusted at the same time). The media attacks surrounding this woman since her involvement in the presidential campaign have been absolutely ridiculous. Malicious lies about her family, particularly her young children, have been spread and tolerated in the mainstream media for almost a year now. I can't say I blame her one bit for stepping down from office. At least she's big enough to admit that the kool-aid drinking media is a force she cannot stop. I believe her when she says staying in office will only continue to drain her personal and Alaskan's tax-payer dollars to set the record straight. I am so frustrated! Whether you are a fan of Sarah Palin or not, no individual should have to put up with this kind of constant and cruel media abuse!

No comments: