Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One day left...

Of school, that is.  I'm usually so ready for the kids to be done with school by the time May rolls around.  Ready to be done with strict bedtimes, early mornings, homework and spelling tests.  So, how come it's almost the end of May and I'm so NOT READY?  I'm counting the hours in my head until their final dismissal at 11:45 am tomorrow and thinking OMG! Just this morning Will asked me "Mom, when we are done with school, what are we gonna DO?"  I just shrugged because I really have no idea!!!  I think what makes it worse is the fact that we are moving mid-summer. If I sign them up for programs near THIS house, I'll end up carting them all over heck for the second half of the summer, and vice-versa.  So, the only real solution is to not sign them up for anything... ANYTHING!  yikes.  

2 comments:

Terra said...

Yes but you COULD drive them around in the caprice all day!

I just noticed Ben is a follower (ew) I hate it when Todd reads my blog...

Kelly Polark said...

ACK! I'm not ready either, but I have a few weeks left. I'm actually getting more done with just Jack at home with no school. He's easy by himself and I've done some good organizing!
The boys can have kitten races this summer!