Thursday, August 27, 2009

You Capture


For those of you who know me, you know I love to take pictures.  I have a sweet camera, but I've never really taken the time to learn how to go 'manual'.  It is a goal of mine - and I even have a good book to teach me (unread of course) - I just need to make time to DO IT!

'You Capture' is a weekly photography challenge, hosted by I should be folding laundry.  Each week it assigns a new subject to photograph.  This week, it's FOOD.  I figured this might be a good little way to get my rear in gear.  

One of the many monster cookies I baked yesterday


Farm-fresh green beans for tonight


Our mangled butter after the kids finished with it this  morning

6 comments:

Terri said...

Great captures.

Kelly Polark said...

That's fun! I want one of those monster cookies!
The title "I should be folding laundry" is funny!

Mendie said...

I took a picture of monster cookies too! Small world! Looks good!

Corrin said...

I fun...I love monster cookies!

Terra said...

Helloooooooooo where are MY cookies? You can keep the butter

Anjie said...

Nice shots! I like the one of the butter....I know I'm weird!